Last Revised: February 1, 2018
- Your Consent
- User Information
We may collect two (2) types of information from Users:
- Non Personal Information (“Non Personal Information”): any unconcealed aggregated information which does not enable identification of an individual User, and which is made available to us when such User opens an Account, creates a Profile or while such User uses or accesses the Website, Service and/or Content. Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of (i) technical information, such as screen resolution, type of operating system, type of browser, keyboard language, etc.; (ii) behavioral information which may contain, among other things, the User’s activity on the Website such as the User’s ‘click-stream’, the period of time spent on certain pages, number of pages visited by the User, etc.; and (iii) Personal Information (as defined below) which has been de-personalized and/or aggregated, including without limitation, market related research and statistical analysis of Users’ behavior.
- Personal Information (“Personal Information”): information that may identify the User or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature. Personal Information includes:
- User’s IP address, which is provided automatically by a User of the Website, for geo-location and security purposes;
- personal details provided consciously and voluntarily by a User when opening an Account and/or creating a Profile, including without limitation, a User’s full name, address, phone number, e-mail address, employment related information, academic education, professional experience and skills. Users may also be required to provide credit card, debit card or bank account information (collectively, “Bank Information”) in order for Findable to approve User’s opening of an Account or at such later point as may be requested by Findable to pay for the Services provided by Findable in accordance with the fees and payment schedule set forth on the Website ;
- personal details and feedback provided consciously and voluntarily by a User when contacting Findable; and
- Non Personal Information connected or linked to Personnel Information.
- How We Collect User Information
- We collect information through your entry and use of the Website, Service and/or Content, e.g. when you use the Website we are aware of such usage and may gather, collect and store the information relating to such usage, either independently or through the help of third-party service providers as detailed herein; and
- We collect information which you provide to us voluntarily. We collect Personal Information (i) when you register by manually opening your Account and/or creating your Profile or (ii) by automatically creating your Profile through the interface with your Social Network Account. If registering through your Social Network Account, you agree to grant Findable access to Personal Information stored in your Social Network Account. Personal Information is also gathered from personal details or feedback provided consciously and voluntarily by you. We may gather, collect and/or store your Personal Information either independently or through the help of our authorized third-party service providers as detailed herein.
- Why We Collect Information
- We collect Non-Personal Information in order to:
- Optimize and enhance User’s experience with the Website, the Service and/or the Content;
- Understand Users’ preferences and general trends relating to the Website, the Service and/or the Content; and
- Analyze the Website, the Service and/or the Content for research and statistical purposes and for customization and improvement of the Website, the Service and/or the Content.
- We collect Personal Information in order to:
- Operate the Website, provide the Service and/or Content;
- Verify your identity when you access the Website, the Service and/or the Content after registration;
- Enable us to contact Users for the purpose of providing them with technical assistance and support;
- Analyze trends, administer the Website, the Service and/or the Content and improve Website, Service and/or Content performance;
- Encourage safe online experiences and enforce our policies;
- Determine general geo-location information from which the User’s computer is connected to the Internet in order for us to know the general location of Users, to analyze Users’ behaviors and to safeguard the Website, the Service and/or the Content; and
- To send information, transaction confirmations and to send notices, primarily informational in nature rather than promotional.
- We collect Non-Personal Information in order to:
- Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
- Findable will share Personal Information it collects to the extent that such disclosure is required for operating the Website, the Service and/or the Content. Primarily, we will share certain Personal Information (excluding Bank Information), including without limitation the details included in your Profile, with Potential Employers, in accordance with the Terms. We may also share your Personal Information with social media networking sites, with your explicit permission.
- Findable may also disclose Personal Information collected by Findable in the following cases:
- To affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries and joint ventures to help coordinate the Website, the Service and/or the Content, to enforce the Terms and promote trust and safety;
- Business Transactions. when Findable is undergoing any change in control, including by means of merger, acquisition or purchase of all or substantially all of its assets;
- Third Party Service Providers and Vendors. (i) to collect, hold and/or manage your Personal Information through Findable’s authorized third parties service providers and vendors and/or their affiliates, as reasonable for performance of services necessary for Findable’s operation, which may be located in a country that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction; (ii) cooperate with third parties for the purpose of enhancing the User’s experience and provide you with the Service; (iii) to respond to User’s support requests; and
- Pursuant to your explicit written approval prior to disclosure.
- For the removal of doubt, Findable may transfer and disclose Non-Personal Information to third parties at its own discretion. Statistical information about Accounts and Profiles uploaded to the Website, which does not enable the deduction of any Personal Information about particular Users, will be considered Non-Personal Information for any and all purpose.
- Retention of Personal Information
- We will retain your Personal Information for a reasonable period of time as permitted under any applicable privacy laws.
- We will retain and use your Personal Information for a reasonable time after termination of the Terms as necessary to comply with our legal or business requirements or obligations, to resolve disputes and/or to enforce the Terms. Your Non Personal Information may remain on our servers indefinitely.
- Third Party Features
The Website and the Service include Third Party Features. By using the Third Party Features you hereby agree and understand that the applicable third parties may collect certain Personal Information and Non-personal Information, and may set cookies and/or other web tracking technologies to enable the functionality of the Third Party Features. The use of such Third Party Features, such as social media features, may enable the sharing of information with the public, depending on the settings you establish with the applicable third party that provides the Third Party Features, and you hereby understand and acknowledge that when you share content thereby your content may become public and others may re-post it.
The Website, Service and/or Content are intended for Users who are at least fourteen (14). Accordingly, Findable does not intend to and does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of fourteen (14). If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from children under the age of fourteen (14) we will delete such information as quickly as possible. Please contact Findable at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have reasons to suspect that we collected Personal Information from children under the age of fourteen (14). If a law requires that you must be older in order for Findable to lawfully provide the Service to you (including the collection, storage, and use of your information) then the minimum age is such older age.
- Information Security
- Findable exercises reasonable measures to maintain the security of the Website, Service and Content, including your Personal Information, and to prevent unauthorized access thereto or use thereof through generally accepted industry standard technologies and internal procedures. You understand, however, that there are inherent risks in transmission of information over the Internet or other methods of electronic storage and Findable cannot guarantee that no unauthorized access or use of your Personal Information will occur.
- The security of your Personal Information also relies on your protection of your password and you may not share your password with any third party. If you do share your password with a third party for any reason, the third party will have access to your Account and your Personal Information, and you may be responsible for actions taken using your password. If you believe a third party has obtained access to your password, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
- International Information Transfer
Findable may transfer information collected about you, including Personal Information, to affiliated entities, or to other third party service providers (as provided herein) across borders from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. Findable may transfer such information to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as in effect in your jurisdiction, and you hereby consent to such transfer of information.
- Cookies and Tracking Technologies
When you access or use the Website, the Service and/or Content, Findable may place and use industry-wide technologies such as cookies and/or Flash and/or other tracking technologies which store certain information on your computer (“Local Storage“) and which will allow Findable to enable automatic activation of certain features, and improve your service experience. The cookies used by the Service are created per session, do not include any information about you, other than your session key and are removed as your session ends (usually after 24 hours). It is easy to prohibit the Local Storage. For example, most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, if you block or erase cookies, your online experience may be limited. We may also use certain third-party cookies and web-tracking technologies. These are different kind of cookies and web-tracking technologies, stored on your computer by third parties, rather than by Findable.
The above mentioned cookies and other tracking technologies usually store only Non-personal Information, such as the web pages you have visited, the duration of your browsing, etc.